May 18, 2009

AF7

okeyh..akhirnye af7 melabuhkn tirainya last saturday..huks.hafiz talented n mmg patot r dye mng..huks...the concept tranformation really make me want to watch it from the begining until the end..huks...concrate 2 astro that make really tranformation 4 that program..i really like on the week 8..the theatre concert..huks...and lagu yg plg best when pgl musical and also p.ramlee da musical..syiok sgt..huks..terkenang daku time tgk pgl musical at istana budaya..really enjoy it...
by the way...on the final concert..my dady get 4 ticket free tok tgk final concert..he got it from kudsia kahar..huks..actually my dady also get 4 the 9th concert..but me and my family go to tanah merah..so the ticket pass to my dady frenz..huks..
at last my dady get another free ticket 4 the final concert..huks..so...me n my siblings go to watch the concert..huks..waa...really happening..syiokk giler r weyh tgk live..huks...now i knows how the live concept..huks..its really enjoy...nak siap jerit kuat-kuat giler r..puas seyh...hilang suara ak 1 hari..huks...i really lurv tiara n ida gorgeous..huks...
its so memorable day r..dh r pnt jd fay-c di wak2 pagi 2..pas2 lak hav fun n njoy at the nite...huks
p/s:picture upload later..btw..ari 2 ari jumaat sampi ahad kilang cadbury wat sale kat kilang dye..aisyh..xdapt nk g...T____T

No comments: